Friday, January 20, 2012

3 Lessons To Achieve Authentic Greatness From Steve Jobs


When I'm in the mood for a little inspiration, I look for outstanding people speak their truth from the heart. They are thought leaders who fully express their Moxie - convinced the courage to achieve the authentic size of a relentless drive and passion. In this variety of content launches web 2.0 years it takes just a few mouse clicks to witness their words of wisdom.

After a seemingly impossible battle to overcome something called kernel panic (who thinks these names?) On your computer, I resorted to YouTube replenish your soul. I found the video early 2005 Stanford speech Steve Jobs. So, surprised and moved by what he had to say, I watched the video three times. Here are three key empowering lessons, reminders of what I sometimes forget when under stress:

Lesson # 1: Your intuition knows which path to take. This confidence!

"You must believe in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever - because he believes that the dots will connect down the road will give you the confidence to follow your heart, even if it leads you to the well-worn time, and will make all the difference. "- Steve Jobs

Having experienced the ups and downs of the dot com industry in my former 'inauthentic' career, I certainly knew Steve Jobs as the founder and CEO of Apple Computers and former CEO of Pixar Animation Studios before stjecanjatvrtka Walt Disney in 2006. I knew very little about what influenced his rise to the top. What I learned is even more profound example of what it takes to achieve unprecedented success on your own terms.

No comments:

Post a Comment