Tuesday, February 14, 2012

How to Hide Photos in iPhone


Since I bought my first smartphone - iPhone 3G - it has become my key to a digital device. I save almost everything I can to it - which I know all the details about them, and any other information that would be possible for me to run my life smoothly. This desire has been expanded to increase the capacity of the iPhone, and even replaced my laptop. So it's fair enough to say that my iPhone has loads of information that I think is very sensitive.

But what happens if someone steals my iPhone or if I lost it somewhere? How easy it would be for a person who is in possession of my iPhone to get access to telephone and sensitive information that I have saved it? And I wonder even if this happens, they can prevent other people from finding out the most sensitive information in my iPhone?

Since there are a lot of data stored in my iPhone, I must first know what we need to make sure my iPhone? I was thinking about the data currently stored in my iPhone. These include:

  • Everyone I know (contacts, Facebook), when I am in contact with them (SMS, e-mail messages, recent calls), which is the most important (selection)
  • Everything I do (my to-do list, things) and when (calendar)
  • Places I have (to some extent, in the maps)
  • Photos I've taken, including scanning membership cards
  • Photos of my family member that I downloaded from my laptop to my iPhone
  • can visit the website (Safari) you can buy things (eBay, stored in a confirmation email)
  • The bank account number and password (in the contact entries and notes)

There is no doubt that a lot of information about my life is saved in the iPhone, so that they can rely only on the iPhone built-in function to ensure its such valuable information? For example, my personal photos that I just copied from computer to iPhone, very private and do not want someone else to access them, and why should I hide them so that even if someone gets access to my iPhone, he could not see my personal family photos.

is the iPhone version of my favorite files and folder locking software - Folder Lock. When I got to know that Folder Lock for iPhone is announced, I was very excited because I am using Folder Lock down my confidential and important files on your computer, and I was desperately looking for something like Folder Lock, which can provide the files in my iPhone too. So I downloaded Folder Lock for iPhone directly from iTunes App Store on my iPhone and started to learn how I can ensure my paintings, photographs and other sensitive information that I have my iPhone with this application?

Folder Lock for iPhone allows me to password protect and hide photos, videos and audios of all available formats, Microsoft Word files, PDF files, Excel sheets, notepad files and much more. It also allows me to ensure that the file I downloaded from the internet.

This creates a secure storage locker where calls can save almost anything I want. These cabinets can not be accessed, opened, moved or deleted without entering the correct password, and no one can even hack into this Lockers steal your private information because Folder Lock for iPhone comes with a powerful hack attempt monitoring technologies that make it impossible for hackers to hack into the application.

Folder Lock is perfect for an iPhone application that I sought to hide photos in the iPhone. Since it supports the extension of the types of loads, so you need not worry that will hide certain pictures in a format where I saved my picture or not. It can hide all kinds of JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, bmpf, GIF, TIF, TIFF, ICO, News and XBM images. It comes with a special image viewer that I can see my protected files in a slideshow.

No comments:

Post a Comment