Thursday, January 26, 2012

Facebook Double Lead Review - Is This Course Really What It Claims to Be?


Hi! I am writing this article to you my personal review of Jonathan Budd's "Facebook Add Lead". I first discovered this system when I visited the blog Jonathan JonathanBudd.com. It has always been a big inspiration for me and many of my friends. If you've visited his blog before, you know how much he loves to talk about their "inner warrior." I love that phrase, because I believe that everyone can achieve what you set out to achieve. In any case, the system that created the Jonathan talks about Google is no longer a major player in traffic generation. I was kind of shocked to hear this, so I joined the program in order to learn more.

Here's what I found:

strategy that Jonathan teaches called "double the lead." Jonathan predicts that Google will have during the day, and that Facebook is starting to be more search engine traffic. Facebook has nearly one billion users who are very active in their accounts. In fact, I can not remember who does not use your account at least twice a day.

Let me ask you this ... those numbers apply to marketing your web site? To be honest, it is not up to me. However, I can tell you that I will be spending many more hours each day through its website.

Anyway, back to Jonathan's dual leadership strategy ...

I bought a train of forty seven dollars and discovered that it was not my cup of tea. You see, his course is designed for new marketing and I'm pretty experienced.

double to bring the training will teach you some basic skills such as setting fan page. It will teach you how to use your autoresponder to Facebook and start a Pay-Per-Click marketing account. Jonathan is not a big fan of sending traffic to squeeze pages either. What he proposes to you to do is to send potential customers to your fan page. He says it's important for people to "like" you on Facebook before they see their lead capture pages. This is a way to get what he calls "double lead ."

All in all, double-lead system is a great course. So if you're new to Facebook, you can potentially learn some things. As you can see, of course, has some good training. So, if you can implement some new techniques, dual lead could be a good choice. But it's up to you to decide. Think about it, if you were to try and learn it all yourself, it could take several weeks before you can start your marketing. However, if you invest in yourself, you could speed the process up a bit.

As I said before, Jonathan is a training system for people who are just starting out. I hope you can make a more educated decision with the information I shared. I Remember, Facebook is definitely something to think about when marketing online.

Please note that Jonathan's training system, "said the lead twice," the only course. Need to implement what you learn and take action. Taking action with your marketing is the only way you'll be successful with your system.

hope this helps.

AJ Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment