Saturday, December 17, 2011

What is a Facebook Poke?



Have you ever been poked on Facebook and wondered what exactly does that mean? Well, in this article, we will look at the meaning of Facebook poke. That can only mean a lot more than you think.

whenever I go on Facebook, I see a small portion of the screen to tell me that they are crowded. Facebook claims that pushing can use the "welcome" to your friends. So, I see this push feature on Facebook as a way to have my friends saying, "Hey, I think about you and we miss ."

So, I think it feels pretty good poke.

Once you receive a poke, then have the option of poking back. It could be translated as a way of saying "Thanks for thinking of me. I feel the same way ."

, however, it is only the surface meaning of poke on Facebook, but if we dig deeper, we find that Facebook May pushing means much more.

Such was the case with my friend Bob.

Bob recently asked me: "Richard, what Facebook means that you push ?"

I said: "This is recognition, a friend saying Hello ."

He argued that it can sometimes mean a lot more and continued to tell me a story.

long ago, Bob was good friends with a girl named Alexandra. Alexandra and Bob often their relationship went friendship level, but it never changed into a full blown relationship. So, after some time, Alexandra met someone and ended up married to this man and asked Bob to the wedding.

As it happens when people lead different lives, Bob and Alexandra stopped communicating with each other on a regular basis quite quickly and then not at all. In fact, they had gone five years without really talking to each other at all.

And then, Bob received a Facebook poke from Alexandra out of the blue. After not communicating for five years, Alexandra suddenly started communication.

Bob asked about the sudden Facebook poke. Is it just a certificate or is there something more to the story?

Well, it turns out, after Bob checked Alexandra Facebook profile, she was one again. Bob has decided to break her back and see where things are headed.

Finally, Bob and Alexandra began dating, and now plans to marry each other.

Thus, while the Facebook poke is often the only recognition, it can sometimes say much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment