Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Steve Jobs on the Importance of Self Trust and Trust



very sad news came today of the death of a true visionary. Steve Jobs and Apple passed away at 56 years. In reading his bio, it became clearer to me than ever it is important to trust yourself and do what you love. After creating his own company, a well-known "Apple" in the end would be to abolish his colleagues suggested executives.they Jobs is hurting Apple. Jobs claims that the termination, and stated he wanted to just leave the area. For months he did not know what to do, but at that time I realized it was his passion. His one true love. He could not walk away from it no matter how hard he tried.

So, he started another company that was later bought by Apple, then return the new jobs in the executive role.

to the beginning of the speech at Stanford University in 2005, Jobs said the students first and foremost 'You've got to find what you love .'

Here Jobs is talking about his venture into College and strength and I believe that we allowed him to become a success. "After six months, I could see the value in it [College]. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life and have no idea how college was going to help me figure it out. I decided to drop out and trust that everything will work OK. it was pretty scary at the time, but looking back it was one of the best decisions I ever made.

The intuition Steve Jobs does not need to know "how". All you need to know is not feeling well, or for him. That was it. Not the palm readers, there is no psychological intervention. He listened to my intuition, and trusted to guide him. It's really that simple. While Steve Jobs is the intellect, which one would think that it would be rational mind in the way of this decision, it is not. Steve just knew.

Since then, Steve recounts how each accidental event or a decision was made after all came into play while creating the infamous Apple Computer.

Note Steve also said that the decision was 'scary', but he still believes. Here's the key. Scary can also be seen as embarrassing. It is annoying that keeps us still. If you want to do better and better, but I do not like to be uncomfortable, so we expect things to be different?

If you are struggling with a word or a feeling of unpleasant words, it is time to re-frame it. Give new meaning. Let now I feel uncomfortable words like growth or progress, or success. It's actually nice for me May have to start looking like a negative, in the sense that the comfort that keeps us still and silent.

No comments:

Post a Comment